Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Last day in Moscow

Dear friends,

I am sorry for not posting the past few days.  I am already in Smolensk and enjoying the time with my beautiful family members.  They are kind-hearted individuals who want nothing more but to get to know me as a person.  I will talk more about that in a later post.  I would like to tell you about my last few days in Moscow.

We ended up ridding the metro in Russia around to see the most beautiful metro stations.  Russians take great pride in keeping their metro stations clean and pretty looking.

The next day we went to the famous Gorky Park in Moscow.  This park was central park, but had many restaurants, carnival rides, and the most popular sport was rollerblading.  My parents and I returned to the hotel to rest before a big night out in the city.  We rote the metro over to the New Moscow Circus located on Vernadskogo ulitsa.  The circus was very strange at first, but so entertaining!  I am amazed that the Russians were able to train bears and some type of sea lion to preform tricks...wow!  A much needed night out for dinner was in order after the circus.  We had an early morning the next day.  My Dad had to return home to American for business and my mother and I were off to visit my home city, Smolensk.

No comments:

Post a Comment